Everyone has the opportunity to get involved in the solar collector industry together with sauleskolektors.lv.
We are looking for cooperation partners in Riga and regions.
We provide training and certification.
Technical Director Mob.t. 29279228
Sauleskolektors.lv recommendations for solar collector and system installers:
- Choose quality solar collectors from a reputable manufacturer that gives their collectors at least a 10-year warranty;
- High-quality solar collectors must comply with European standards EN12975-1-2. A reliable manufacturer must be able to present internationally recognized SolarKeymark certificates and independent laboratory power measurements;
- It is not correct to offer a solar collector system for heating support if the flow temperature of the heating system exceeds 50 degrees Celsius, as well as if the building has insufficient thermal insulation;
- Automatic deaerators and other plastic-containing components must not be used when installing the solar system. May only be mounted using metal pipes;
- If the boiler volume exceeds 400L, the solar collector system must be able to automatically provide regular thermal disinfection;
- A very important component of the "solar heat pump system" is sauleskolektors.lv flat vacuum solar collectors, which are manufactured and installed according to a patented technology and are particularly efficient. Other collectors together with the heat pump can be used only for water heating, not for heating, because only sauleskolektors.lv flat vacuum solar collectors are safe against condensation.